Published on: 18-May-2017
We are pleased to share that 5 of our researchers’ papers have qualified as “Highly Cited” Papers according to data from Essential Science Indicators℠.
Highly Cited Papers are defined as those that rank in the top 1% by citations for field and publication year in the Web of Science. As of May/June 2017, those highly cited papers received enough citations to place it in the top 1% of the academic field of Engineering based on a highly cited threshold for the field and publication year.
Please kindly visit the links to see the full authors' and publisher's details of those respective papers on the Web of Science portal immediately below:
1. Ho Chee Meng Benjamin, Ng Sum Huan, Li King Ho Holden & Yoon Yong-Jin, “3D printed microfluidics for biological applications”, Lab on a Chip, 15(18), 3627-3637, 2015.
2. Lee Jia Min, Zhang Meng & Yeong Wai Yee, "Characterization and evaluation of 3D printed microfluidic chip for cell processing", Microfluidics and Nanofluidics, 20(1), 1-15, 2016.
3. Loh Loong Ee, Chua Chee Kai, Yeong Wai Yee, Song Jie, Mapar Mahtar, Sing Swee Leong, Liu Zhong Hong and Zhang Dan Qing, “Numerical investigation and an effective modelling on the Selective Laser Melting (SLM) process with aluminium alloy 6061", International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 80(1), 288-300, 2015.
4. Sing Swee Leong, An Jia, Yeong Wai Yee & Wiria Florencia Edith, "Laser and electron-beam powder-bed additive manufacturing of metallic implants: A review on processes, materials and designs", Journal of Orthopaedic Research, 34(3), 369-385, 2016.
5. Sing Swee Leong, Yeong Wai Yee and Wiria Florencia Edith, "Selective laser melting of titanium alloy with 50 wt% tantalum: Microstructure and mechanical properties". Journal of Alloys and Compounds, (660), 461–470, 2016.
Back to listing